Monday, October 5, 2015

Happiness inside ZALORA box.

Happiness inside ZALORA boxx.

All of my order from Zalora gaves pleasure and happiness in my life. Full of excitement and eagerness to see what inside the box.

Collecting the boxes its additional token to be keep in our cabinet from the Good service of the ZALORA company Philippines.
The Quality and design of the box its show how that Zalora shopping online  is really established by the intellectual creative management and staff.
The marketing service, digital campaign, email customer service and courier are all thumb ups to me. 
The deliveration of all my product order was excellent and authentic and waiting  was worth it maybe because their courier was 2Go its always on time , sometimes advance on my own experience. 
Try to shop online especially in ZALORA Philippines company its was  excellent experience to me.
I need to saved more money for another shopping. Money management is a must always for us like  me as full time housewife
Thanks Gods for all the blessing from small to large to huge.

Maybe you readers are curious why do I need to post my zalora boxes. Coz I want to share good experience from the good company in the Philippines service in digital marketing. feeling #Blessed for all innovation of the technology to express our thought to others instantly.  POWER BY GOOGLE COMPANY THANKS FOR GIVING US/ me A CHANCES TO SHARE IDEAS.


No comments:

Post a Comment